Silky BigboySaws | Tools
Silky Bigboy is a folding saw with 360mm blade length. Suitable for cutting 100mm+ diameter bamboo or branches quickly due to the longer length blade. Comes in a range of teeth sizes.
This saw is designed for cutting 100mm+ diameter bamboo or branches. It has a hollow ground blade, which reduces friction when cutting. This allows the cutting stroke to feel very easy and fast.
- Designed to cut on the pull stroke.
- Non set Mirai-Me teeth.
- Tapered teeth thickness with larger at the handle and smaller at the tip reducing blade jamming.
- High carbon steel blades making it very strong yet flexible.
- Blades coated with chrome to provide protection against rust and resin.
- Two blade angle setting, one straight and another pointing up making it easy to cut on flat surfaces.
- Handles made from special rubber developed by Silky making it comfortable to hold and absorb vibrations.
- Replaceable blades allowing you to change blades with different teeth sizes when needed.
All saws have 360mm or 14.2inch blade length with varying teeth sizes -
- Fine teeth - 13 teeth/30mm Blue handle
- Medium teeth - 10 teeth/30mm Black handle
- Large teeth - 7 teeth/30mm Red handle
- Extra large teeth - 6.5 teeth/30mm Yellow handle
Fine teeth, Medium teeth, Large teeth