Silky Gomboy CurveSaws | Tools
Silky Gomboy Curve
Silky Gomboy Curve is a folding saw with a curved blade. The curved blade is particularly suitable for cutting high above the shoulder height on low height.
1 in stock
This saw is a good multipurpose saw especially the 240mm blade is a good size that it fits any where. It has a hollow ground taper ground blade, which reduces friction when cutting. This allows the cutting stroke to feel very easy and fast.
- Designed to cut on the pull stroke.
- Non set Mirai-Me teeth.
- Curved blade makes it easy to cut above shoulder height or below waist height.
- Blade folds into the handle for a compact size.
- High carbon steel blades making it very strong yet flexible.
- Blades coated with chrome to provide protection against rust and resin.
- Handles made from special rubber developed by Silky making it comfortable to hold and absorb vibrations.
- Comes with a transparent plastic carry case.
- Replaceable blades allowing you to change blades when needed.
Blade length: 240mm/9.5inch
- Large teeth - 8 teeth/30mm
|Dimensions||30 × 7 × 3 cm|
Medium teeth, Large teeth