Silky GomtaroSaws | Tools
Silky Gomtaro is a straight blade saw and is our go to saw for bamboo construction. We particularly think the 270mm blade length is a good size for multiple uses.
This saw is a good is good for bamboo harvesting and construction and is the one we use for all our work. It has a hollow ground taper ground blade, which reduces friction when cutting. This allows the cutting stroke to feel very easy and fast.
The large teeth blade is perfect for harvesting medium sized bamboos whereas the medium teeth blade is good for construction and is perfect balance of quick cutting with a good finish.
- Designed to cut on the pull stroke.
- Non set Mirai-Me teeth.
- High carbon steel blades making it very strong yet flexible.
- Blades coated with chrome to provide protection against rust and resin.
- Handles made from special rubber developed by Silky making it comfortable to hold and absorb vibrations.
- Comes with a black plastic scabbard or sheath that can be attached to the belt.
- Replaceable blades allowing you to change blades with different tooth sizes when needed.
Blade length: 270mm/10.6inch
- Medium teeth - 13 teeth/30mm
- Large teeth - 8 teeth/30mm
|Dimensions||44 × 6 × 3 cm|
Medium teeth, Large teeth