Silky Mini Mini 2Saws | Tools
Silky Mini Mini 2
Brilliant compact and easy to use hobby saw suitable for different materials. This is the only range of Silky saws that cut on the pull and push stroke. So great for getting into those hard to reach places. Perfect and safe for children to use.
This saw comes in three different styles suitable for wood, plastic and metal.
Wood Mini Mini is fantastic for cutting dry, hard wood. Hobbyists of all kinds love this saw, but it is also wonderful for cutting off bromeliad pups, small bamboo, driftwood, etc.
Plastic Mini MIni is fantastic for cutting soft and hard plastics. If you need something to cut model trains or cake supports, just to name a few, you will love this saw. Other popular uses include cutting PVC, irrigation pipe and plastics of all kinds.
Metal Mini Mini is fantastic for cutting soft metals. Once again, model trains are cut up easily and decorative pieces for many hobbies are easy work for this saw. Other uses include cutting metal edging, soft wires and many other tasks you would normally use a hack saw for.
- Hardened teeth for longer life
- High carbon steel blades making it very strong yet flexible.
- Blades coated with chrome to provide protection against rust and resin.
- Handles made from special rubber developed by Silky making it comfortable to hold and absorb vibrations.
- Comes with a black plastic scabbard or sheath that can be attached to the belt.
- Replaceable blades allowing you to change blades with different tooth sizes when needed.
Blade length: 150mm/5.9inch
Wood: 24 teeth/30mm
Plastic: 24 teeth/30mm
Metal: 42 teeth/30mm"
Plastic, Metal, Wood
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.