Silky Pocket BoyTools | Saws
Silky Pocket Boy
Silky Pocket Boy is the smallest of the folding saw with 170mm blade length. It comes in a range of teeth sizes. Suitable for cutting small diameter bamboo or branches and for craft work. Perfect for children.
This saw is designed for cutting small diameter bamboo and craft/detailed work. It has a hollow ground blade, which reduces friction when cutting. This allows the cutting stroke to feel very easy and fast. We use these saws regularly when running construction workshop with children.
- Designed to cut on the pull stroke.
- Non set Mirai-Me teeth.
- Tapered teeth thickness with larger at the handle and smaller at the tip reducing blade jamming.
- High carbon steel blades making it very strong yet flexible.
- Blades coated with chrome to provide protection against rust and resin.
- Two blade angle setting, one straight and another pointing up making it easy to cut on flat surfaces.
- Handles made from special rubber developed by Silky making it comfortable to hold and absorb vibrations.
- Replaceable blades allowing you to change blades with different teeth sizes when needed.
- Comes with a transparent plastic case which can be clipped to the belt.
- Small to fit in any tool box without taking up much space
All saws have 170mm or 6.7inch blade length with varying teeth sizes -
- Extra Fine teeth - 26 teeth/30mm Purple handle
- Fine teeth - 20 teeth/30mm Blue handle
- Medium teeth - 10 teeth/30mm Black handle
- Large teeth - 7 teeth/30mm Red handle
Extra fine teeth, Fine teeth, Medium teeth, Large teeth
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.