Silky Tsurugi CurveSaws | Tools
Silky Tsurugi Curve
Silky Tsurugi is a curved blade saw that is beautiful and cuts amazingly. The curved blade is particularly suitable for cutting high above the shoulder height on low height. The blade is not very wide making it easy to reach in narrow spaces between branches and poles.
1 in stock
This saw is designed for the pruning of small to medium branches. It has a very narrow blade which allows the user easy access into small spots, such as the fork of a tree or between bamboo culms. It has a tooth style which will cut dense and sappy timbers with ease.
- Designed to cut on the pull stroke.
- Non set Mirai-Me teeth.
- High carbon steel blades making it very strong yet flexible.
- Blades coated with chrome to provide protection against rust and resin.
- Curved blade making it easy to cut high above the shoulder and below the waist level.
- Handles made from special rubber developed by Silky making it comfortable to hold and absorb vibrations.
- Replaceable blades allowing you to change blades with different teeth sizes when needed.
- Comes with a beautiful aluminium scabbard or sheath with a belt clip.
Blade length 330mm/13inch
- Medium teeth - 10 teeth/30mm Black handle
|Dimensions||50 × 7 × 3 cm|
Medium teeth, Large teeth